We’re committed to promoting and advancing the Aotearoa AI ecosystem so we can realise the immense opportunities AI represents for the tech industry and New Zealand’s business economy.
Attendees will have unique opportunities to connect and collaborate across the AI industry – connecting policy, procedure and practice together in an impressive one day agenda.
Combining policy, ethics, security, research and practical business applications, this forum is set to inspire future forward progression of the NZ AI economy.
This year’s themes include:
– AI trends and trajectories in Aotearoa
– AI for business
– AI for data and statistics
– AI start-ups
– AI in practice – solving real problems
– AI inspiration – leading from the top
The Artificial Intelligence Forum of New Zealand (AI Forum) has been successfully raising awareness of AI in New Zealand since 2018, primarily through research, events, media and policy work.
To date, the AI Forum’s event programme has focused on raising awareness of AI. However, recent research has highlighted the need to complement this with a robust public policy discussion.
As such, in 2022 the AI Forum’s annual conference will move from a focus of just increasing awareness to a deeper discussion about what we need to do to apply AI for the benefit of New Zealand. As the key partner, with the Government, for the development of a National AI Strategy, the summit will channel industry engagement and insight from this event.
To stay informed about events like this and more broadly the AI ecosystem in New Zealand, it’s a great idea to become a member of the AI Forum NZ community. Membership is open to any organisation with an interest in being part of and advancing AI within NZ.
• Recognition as a contributing member towards the advancement of New Zealand’s AI Ecosystem.
• Opportunity for staff to take part in the AI Forum’s working groups, growing best practice and knowledge with peers throughout New Zealand.
• Company logo displayed on the AI Forum members page and Ecosystem map.
• Share AI thought leadership content via AI Forum website and social media channels.
• Receive regular news and knowledge sharing via AI Forum’s social media channels.
• Invitations to attend AI Forum events.
• Discounted tickets for major annual conference.
• Opportunities to participate in the AI Forum’s research programmes.
• Customised benefits and project partnership options for corporate, university and government members can be discussed.
Find out more about AI Forum membership or join today.
Have a question?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe for Updates
Subscribe to receive updates on Aotearoa AI Summit